POST 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Hello everybody, welcome back to my blog, today I’m going to write about something that scares me a lot, I hope you remember that in a past post I wrote that is hard to me think about future. Anyway, I would like to do a postgraduate course, because, today everyone knows that finish a career is not enough, I think a real professional who loves their future job needs to specialize, and a postgraduate course is a challenge for me.
I would like to specialize in curriculum of nursery education or evaluation, because I think both are really difficult subjects and as I said before, I need challenges in my life, even if I feel insecure about myself sometimes, this purpose it could change how I feel about me.
I have two reasons why I want to study the postgraduate course in Chile. Firstly, because I can´t imagine myself living far away from my family, I want to travel to other countries someday, but just to visit them for a short time.
The second reason, is because after graduation I will try to find a job, and then I will do a part-time postgraduate course, I know that working and studying at the same time it would be difficult, and maybe a little (a lot) frustrating. But, I will repeat again, challenges!
So, that’s all for today!
See you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

POST 3: MY PETS