POST 5: Reflections on the demonstrations at FACSO

Image result for facso toma feminista

Hello everybody, welcome back to my blog, today I’m going to write about something is making noise to everyone, the feminist sit-in at FACSO, or University at Chile. So I will give my opinion about the process to the sit-in.
I think it was the start to make a change and make justice to every invisible and naturalize gender violence. It’s time to work together, maybe not all people could stayed at “toma” process or hadn’t a real participation, like me, at the sit-in process I voted just one time because University is far away from my home, and maybe it’s not a real excuse because other people comes to college even if they lives so far away, but I didn’t really have time because I had to help my mom to find a job, because we have a lot of debts to pay but we don’t have money to pay them, so I have sold clothes, books and another stuffs to help, but unfortunately is not enough. Whatever, I think it’s a slowly process; and it’s funny because we are at 21 century and there outside are many people who still thinking woman is lower than man, they still have a male chauvinist thought, and we have to stop this injustice somehow. And part to have a (maybe) passive participation is having respect to all demonstrations and learning about what is happening in our society.

So that's all for today! 

Comments

  1. Hello friend, it is true is important make gender violence visible I agree with you! bye


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

POST 3: MY PETS