POST 3: MY PETS





Hi everyone! How are you?
Today I’m going to write about my pets. I have two dogs, Cony and Bony, they are so different, and they hates each other… why? Well, different ages, maybe. Cony is 12 years old and Bony is two years old.
Cony is a small white poodle; she is not nice with everyone because she just loves my mother and father, and me… just sometimes. She eats weird things like Chantilly cream mix with dog food, I know is really irresponsible, but the veterinarian knows about Cony’s diet, and she said we can’t change her diet now because she is old, so Cony has to enjoy life sleeping and eating.
And now, I’m going to talk about Bony. Everyone loves Bony because he is different; he is a playful big black dog, who is nice with every person near at him. He usually eats a lot dog food (not Chantilly cream) and has a lot of energy all day, so at night when I want to go to sleep he starts to bark, and he stops to bark when I’m there playing with him.
So that’s at all about my pets. I love them so much because they are so different each other, and I like that even if they want to kill each other.

Comments

  1. Oh! your dog is very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, pets are part of our family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend :) very interesting your blog, I love it your pets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roma, i love dogs, are pets beautiful and fun, see you later bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! I also love animals, they are very playful and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES