POST 2: Why did you choose to study your career?


Hello, everyone! Today I’m going to write about my dream jobs, I mean, when I was a little girl I really wanted to be an actress, but when I grew up I knew that I didn’t have any talent, but then my dream was been a writer, and still been a dream because I love books and write stories, even no one read it, but is not a dream job, I think is just a hobby.
I remember at the moment of applying to university I didn’t have another option, just preschool education, actually I didn’t want to study at university, but when I saw my name on the list of classifiers I felt so happy, and my family too, so that’s why I decided to study the only career I really love.
My experience at University it was hard at the beginning because I’m a shy and quiet person, I don’t usually have a lot of friends, so I just talked with two girls all year, but until now, this year I think everything is better, I feel happy to talk with a lot of people and feel important to my friends.

Comments

  1. writing stories is a hard work but keep on doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decision that was finally for the education, it will be fantastic... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I congratulate you for the decision you made, this is a very beautiful career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend! , I am very happy for you decicion, is a very ouautiful carrear and i could meet you. See you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

POST 3: MY PETS