POST 1: A country I'd like to visit




Hello, everybody! Today I want to write about a place I’d like to visit. I never thought visit this place before because I didn’t feel interested about the culture, food, or whatever. This place is South Korea, a few time ago I listened to a “k-pop” song, and I fell in love, then I started to watch k-dramas, and looked for more information about the culture in that country. Even my first job it was with a Korean woman in jewelry, she was so kind and patient with me. Oh! And I’m trying to learn the language, but it’s a little bit difficult.
I heard that in South Korea are a lot of funny and beautiful places, but the best of all, people says that South Korea is a really safe place. You can walk on the street with you cellphone in hand, but like everywhere not everything is good, for example, is beside North Korea, and everyone knows what is happening there.
And finally, I’d like to visit South Korea, but not live there, just for a couple of weeks or maybe a little bit more, but I hope you understand what I mean, I don’t want to live there for a long time, because I want to visit a lot of another countries, but this is my first choice.

Comments

  1. Hi, Romanett this country is very interesting. I would like to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone likes that county, it's incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

POST 3: MY PETS