POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES


Hello, everybody, welcome back to my blog, this will be the last post of this semester, so today I’m going to write about all my experience writing blogs.
I usually write random things that I’m thinking in English, or I listening to music in English, I watch videos in YouTube just in English and I have some foreign friends and sometimes I talk with them to video call or just we text each other, and that’s how I try to improve my written English skills, because I love languages, and then I want to learn Korean language. People say that is a little bit difficult but is a challenge for me, and I like challenges.
So that’s why is not a problem for me to write blogs in English, actually I like it, even if I know that my English is not the best.
Is important for me to read comments of my posts, so I read all your comments you left because I can know that my English is not bad at all and you can understand what I want to say.
I think my writing now is better, I hope so, because I trying to work so hard on it because… I will repeat again, I LOVE languages.
Sometimes it’s difficult for me because I think I need more vocabulary and listening in English is my weakness, because sometimes people talk so fast, and I can’t understand them, so that is what I need to improve too.
So, that’s all for this semester, guys!
I hope you like my posts, because I was trying to do a good job!
Bye!

Comments

  1. Hi friend it's good that you like English and you can write well, you have to teach me haha ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello romanett., i liked your blog, although I must mention that you are pretty good in English ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roma, I think all your ways of learning English are very good, I should learn from you haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

POST 3: MY PETS