POST 5. THE STORY BEHIND A PICTURE

Resultado de imagen para photograph

I took this beautiful photo when I was visiting my friend Laura in Viña Del Mar, She went to the store to buy some snacks and I was taking care about her dog "Copito" and could not resist to take a photo about that lovely face. I choose to let the pic in black and white because I thought that looks more dramatic, old photo and it's like it eyes wanted to say something to me... I know that just to think that it sounds crazy but just look the photo and you are going to tell me that I'm right.
I know that it's a simple photo, but I have never took a photo like that and I feel so proud of it, because photography is one of my favourite hobbies and someday I really want that made it a job, I'm going to go to a photography academy and I hope my dreams come true.

So that it's, see you soon!!

Love, Roma. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

POST 3: MY PETS