POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB




Hello everybody, welcome back to my blog, today I’m going to write about something that scares me a lot, and that it is, the FUTURE… more exactly, my future job. 
When I was a little girl I never thought that I would be here, but here I’m, studying nursery education at the University, I still like what I’m studying now but sometimes I ask myself if I’ll be good at my work. I like kids but sometimes the way that other educators works its makes me get disappoint about the career.
I would like to work with kids and their families in different places, outdoors like in a park and do a picnic, seeding in the garden or looking for insects… I don’t know, I have lot of ideas I would like to come true and I think it could work.
I really want to travel someday and meet new places (well, I need to save money first) but not for working. I still remember when my dad had to travel for work (Argentina, Brazil, etc.) and he couldn’t go outside to meet new places because he should stay at work, although he bought souvenirs, I think he bought it at airport.
Anyway, I hope everyone can found your perfect job and be happy doing it.

See you in a next time!



Comments

  1. I love your vision of working with nature, it is really important, on the other hand, thank you very much, also I hope that everyone will find the perfect job, regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i'm according with you, i'm feel too scared about the future because I think that is an uncertain space, but we should be prepared to take care us and find the happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I agree with you, the future is uncertain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend!! , really is the best job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt disappointed too about reality of the kindergarten... but we can be differents teachers than them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend very interesting your blog, I hope you continue enjoying the career you chose and about your disappointment do not worry because everywhere we find all kinds of tecahers, see you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

POST 3: MY PETS