POST 4: MOVIES

One of the best things in life is watch films, not any film, a really good film. The kind of films I like are romance, but my favourite film director is Christopher Nolan, who made "The dark night" trilogy, about batman. The last film I saw this year is "Amityville", and I really think is the worst film I've seen this year! And definitelly the best movie I've seen this year is "Trainspotting 2", specially for the wonderfull soundtrack.
My all-time favourite films is "Shaun of the dead", about a men who lives in the routine, with his job, family, girlfriend, but someday everything changes... a letal virus contagious to everyone and he has to save to all people that he care about, like him mother, ex-girlfriend, friends, etc. It's a really funny film, I can't stop to watch it, even in my saddest moments it can make me happy. Obviously I would reccomend to you this film, guys!
A film that I long to see again is "Pride and Prejudice", because it's a really beautifull and romantic film, that I'm fall in love since I read the book.

So that's it, guys!
See you soon!
Love, Roma.

Comments

  1. Oh! Romanett i love it the films of momance, they are my favourites...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

POST 3: MY PETS