POST 3. MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

When I was a little girl I loved to play games on my friend's computer, because I didn't have one. But someday, when I was six my parents gave it to me a computer... Oh I felt so happy, I was playing all day and all night with it, even without internet.
Now is the same story, I use it everyday but not to play games, I use it when I need to search information about something, also to watch videos on youtube or just to listen to music.
I like it because I can find everything that a search, it's fantastic! I can find a lot of music, movies or books!
I think my life without my computer or internet would be the most sad and empty life or... maybe I would be more sociable! haha who knows!

Comments

  1. That's true!! You can find everything you want searching on a computer!

    Do you think your life would be boring without your pc? I know what you feel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

POST 3: MY PETS