POST 2: My lovely dreams

The first real dream job I had was to be a ballet dancer, I loved the beautiful dresses and the "Swan Lake" ballet, but that dream never came true because I had never try to do it. Another dream job I used to have as a child was to be a teacher, but I used don't like a little because I knew that I have to get up early in the morning to go to work. 
Years later, when I was in high school I still wanted to be a teacher, but now been a preeschool teacher. The most difficult part has been the PSU, because I knew that my score won't be good, specially maths, and in the only university that I wanted to study was in Universidad of Chile, but I don't know how I was in the list of selects! I never felt so happy before, definitelly that was the most wonderfull day of life. 
Things were not very easy at the beginning at the university but I'm trying to do my best! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

POST 3: MY PETS