POST 1. THIS IS MY LIFE

Do you want to know about my life? oh well, here we go! I was born on a quiet friday night of 6th november in 1998, in Santiago, Chile and grew up in Santiago, to be more exact, in Conchali. 
After I finished the kindergarden, I went to Trupam school, where I was a really extroverted girl and I had a lot of friends, and then to San Benildo school, where a was a good student but for a inexplicable thing I felt strange there, I became to a shy and lonely girl, who couldn't talk with other people, but then I made a really wonderfull friends, and developed my love for childrens, as a result of that, I'm studying to become a teacher of preschool at Universidad de Chile. 
I have a lot of hobbies like dancing with my friends, reading romance books, playing with my two dogs and of course, listening to music.

so... that's it! See you later! 



Comments

  1. Interesting! When I was in my first years of school, I was a extroverted girl too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

POST 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

POST 3: MY PETS